Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oh shoes, my love!

WHY, oh WHY don't we have Charles & Keith here?!?! Lucky Singaporean ducks.... TT_TT

Please, if you love me & feel sorry for my shoes-less suffering, buy me...

  • THESE in that green color!
  • THESE WONDERFUL DARLINGS WHICH CAUGHT MY HEART also in green...they're too high but WTP, who cares haha...
  • THESE SAYANGS in blue which are totally GREAT, heels very low, sexy, classy, beautiful..
  • THESE in white or blue!!!! Classy, simple, clean, neat, sexy! AAAHHH!!!!
  • THESE in brown which are way too sexy for a 17 yrs old innocent duck like me, so I'll have to store them until I'm 25 when I won't be as innocent anymore. Hahahah.



Okay, I'll shut up. Hahaha. But my size is 38, OK? *bats eyelashes*

I just talked to Pom..hah...as always it was fine. ^^ I CAN'T WAIT to meet him on Xmas. I CAN'T!!!! Wahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!~~~~~~ ^__^


Oh well. This entry had no head no tail. =_= Sorry.



Listening to: "Lover" by Ryu in Chinese. Lover? 爱人?^^ Or is he singing 亲爱? Yes, it's Qin Ai so why "Lover"....waahh.... 亲爱 is "Dear", not "Lover, that's Ai Ren. Even I, with that knowledge of 3 Chinese words know it. Hmpf.
Yay!: I'm off to see "Da Vinci's Code" today with Kuci. ^^
Grrr: Even Pom said that brown hair is better at me. *sigh*

No comments: