Friday, May 26, 2006

Yum yum yum yum yum yum yummmmm YUM YUM!!!!!
Incoherent Orgasmic Entry

Someone tell me WHY I love it when guys are wearing black jacket, white t-shirt, jeans & trainers. I can only link the example, as I can't download it, so here goes the weirdly cute Rupert Grint -->

LIKE THIS.

Can't resist such. It's simply WONDERFUL. *_* *admiring sighh*

I also love it when guys are wearing scarfs.
Then they are completely totally irrestibly cute & LOVELY . ^^

LIKE THIS:


*orgasm*
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~ Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~
I can't breath, I can't sleep, I can't live, I can't talk, I can't think, I can't do anything from the eternal love I feel towards *MY* BAE YONG JOON SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's MINE, okay?

Who cares that he's twice my age! WHO CARES!!! 34 years is nothing!!! At least he's matured enough & he's not some childlish immature wailing toddler!!!!!!

HE. IS. MY. KOREAN. DARLING. RESEMBLING. S. A. LOT.
...

I also love it when guys have glasses like S.

LIKE THIS:


Oh no no no no no nooooooooooooooooo, this can't be truth, I'm dying of love OOOOOUUUUAAAHHHH AVGFDFGXDHGCGXFGFZF G UUHGFGGCFGHGFG!~!!!!!!!!!!!!

*another orgasm*

Bae Yong Joon = MY ETERNAL LOVE
S = Bae Yong Joon lookalike = MY ETERNAL LOVE

I'm hopeless, I know. XD
...

I also love it when guys are wearing polo t-shirts.

LIKE THIS:

Seeing guys in polo t-shirts makes me drool. They look so classy & so stylish & so GREAT!!!
Uhhhhhhh. *hearts in eyes*

By the way, I also love guys who love their dog or horse. Or ride a horse. Or lovingly talk to their dog. Or both. :D


*rereads*
WTP am I blabbing here anyways?!?!?! O_o *slaps head*
Oh gosh, I dunno what's wrong with me, really. Hhahhahahah! XD

But BYJ...
But S...

Why oh why.....whhyyy oh whhhyyyy......AREN'T THEY MINE?! TT_____TT
Ok, not both, just one of them is enough. *humble smile*


Please, ignore me, I'm spazzing just a tiny bit... Eternal love...aaaahhhhhh..............

*walks away dreamily & in love*
^_____^

Listening to: "I'm Missing You" by Wheesung
Yay!: I talked to Pom today after 4678978756489yrs! :D
Grrr: S DOESN'T WANT ME. Same with BYJ. *snifffff*

No comments: