Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yippiiiiiiiiii!!!!~~~! ^____^

Me is a very VERY happy girl today!!!! ^___^

A few mins ago I saw S in the car, probably with his girlfriend. (Why ain't that me? T_T)

Oooohhhhh, I swear he has changed - to better! O_o *gasp* He looks even more handsome, his skin is clean & soft (it looks like that at least) as always, his hair is still dark, thick & funnily curly, he still wears the same cute glasses, still has those OMFB lips & still has those beautiful hazel eyes....yes..he looks the same but even MORE adorable!!!! Aaaaaaeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~ O__O *faints speechless* ^^;;; *_*

I'm so damn pathetic.
I thought that going out with R would cure my S-liking (and it did for a certain time) but no....it's back. You know, but I just can't help myself....since I was a young toddler duckling of 11 yrs old, I've liked him. But he...he has never shown even the tiniest interest in me. u_u *wipes tears*

This...his...gf....AAARRGGGHHH!!!!!
I am happy if he is happy BUT I'd much happier if he were happy with me!
Ugh. Yes, I'm horrible. -_-
No no, S, I really wish you a LOT of happiness in your life but in the same time I really wish myself to meet you, get to know you & at least....be the damn friends with you. Although that would be an unequal friendship when I'd like (love?) you & you'd just consider me as a friend. Ugh. NOT GOOD.
Forever love or nothing!

Yeah. I know. I'm a pathetic idiot. =_= But a girl CAN dream, right? -_- I'm so stupid, I hate myself for liking him for so long....it's just...stupid. ._. He'll NEVER like me back, NEVER but I still like him...for 6 years already, can you imagine that?! I though it's "only" 4~5 yrs but no, it's 6. @_#

Someone tell me, WHY haven't I gotten off the idiotic trolleybus at that bus stop where he used to get off!!! If I did so (and I was planning it), I'd see him closer, not only through the trolleybus window.
But in the same time...getting off at the "S stop" (let's call it like this from now on) would be a pathetic stalking....am I that desperate & cheap liao? -_~

S.......................................

Oh...

WHY can't he like me back? T_T

He'd be the ideal boyfriend. Polite, with manners, handsome, well-off, cute, caring, funny, intelligent, from a good family....

SHIT SHIT SHIT.

Why do I always have to choose a perfect AND a completely unattainable guy & like him for 6 yrs?!?!?! TT_TT




Btw, I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN GET MYSELF INTO AN INTERNET LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please, dear Almighty Duck, if you exist, make me & S a couple 4eva one day! I think that men are natural assholes & even though S is a man too, I naively believe, that he's a smaller asshole...hahaha....
S.
O_O
*_*

*faints*

No comments: