Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ugh, S & BYJ

BYJ rulez. RULEZZZ. But he's so damn alike to S, it's scaring me to death cuz now when I'm rewatching Winter Sonata (yes! I'm pathetic!) it's just.......so ridiculous!!!! *giggle*
I can't help to always imagine S as Kang Joon-Sang/Mr. Lee and that's spoiling all the beauty of BYJ. Oh my. Wahahaha!
It seems like I have some S-syndrome. =_= My endless crush for S faded many yrs ago & just when I thought I should laugh by heart at that all my liking of S which was really totally pointless & amusing, I watch Winter Sonata and the big cheeks of S haunt me everywhere. *slaps head*

SCARY. VERY, VERY SCARY.

I'm going to create a stupid meme right now. *cough* Nothing better to do, oh yes, I suck duck! Btw, it doesn't matter how are the things listed.

4 things you'd like to do right now:

1. Be able to hug Kang Joon-Sang tightly (sorry, Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2. Miraculously make my skin smooth & beautiful & completely flawless AND tmr get my eyes operated with laser. 7 dioptries is no fucking fun. >_< *sigh*
3. Sleep on a bed with creamy white satine sheets in a luxurious hotel somewhere in Thailand (rather irrelevant, I know..but *yawn*, I'm tired!)
4. Receive a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers from my true love, whoever it is~ *sappy sigh*

3 goals:

1. Get an uni degree from Communication Design (Bc. at least!), get recognized for my creativity and talent and of course either work in some outstanding ad agency or establish my own. Mwaha. I'm ambitious, yes, yes....
2. Meet aaaalllll my internet friends. ^__^
3. Be independant. Study at Cenfad (owh, financed by parents..), drive my own lil' car (in case the KL's public transport is really as sucky as I've heard), live in my own apartment and know, that whatever wrong I do, it's my own mistake. Ugh, so much individualism surely isn't healthy. @_@

5 creatures I'd like to be, if I weren't myself:

1. Jung Yu-Jin. I also want Kang Joon-Sang to be my fate!
2. Gandalf! :D I wanna know how is it to fight with Balrog of Moria...ooohh....
3. Ginny Weasley, I'd have a Harry Potter boyfriend! Yay!
4. Haku. His life is so damn trouble-less, I REALLY envy him. *sniff*
5. Drawn kawaii manga animal but not Pom. XD If I were just drawn, I would have no worries at all. Bliss!

3 things I yearn for:

1. Graduate from my school
2. SLEEP
3. Breakfast to bed tmr at maybe 12pm cuz that's only the time when I bother to wake up

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, I'm sorry, I must go RIGHT NOW or I'll end up sleeping on the table with PC.
YAWN.
I'm so darn tired, I went for 0th class cuz I thought I'm going to write a Maths test & the prof didn't even came. Bitch. -_-

GOOD NIGHT.
Don't dare to annoy me with calls/SMSes/letters/owls/feathers/packages/gifts....NOTHING. Until noon please. Then I'll gladly receive a bouquet of pink-golden English tea roses, especially if your name is either Bae Yong Joon or Choi Dong Wook or Ray. *sweet smile* ^^

Off me go to ZzzzZzzzzz.

No comments: