Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pan-Smacked

I've slept since 2am until 2pm & I feel like SMACKED WITH A PAN OVER MY FACE.

=_= x_x ._. @_@ #_#

*gigantic yawn*

I can't sleep THAT long, it's not healthy for me. =_=
Today I'll go take a lllloooooooonnnnnggggg warm bath & tmr I'll wake up after max 9 hours of sleep - anything more would kill me.

Well, my today's activity was being nasty to madre & reading (and finishing) the Memoirs Of Geisha. And eating. =_=

I HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!!!!! ._.'''

Originally I was planning to go to S hill & take a cam and camwhore there a bit...and draw one fascinating villa with a swimming pool....but then....I did nothing & just stayed here. =_=

Well, at least mai baibee is here on MSN & talking to me. ^_^
We both have no life, GAH, this is so sad - maybe if we met, we would hang out everywhere & finally live, not just exist. *sighhh*
Well, I dunno about baibee, but I know about myself, that I'm just existing now. @_@


You wouldn't believe how far my eternal love & Kuci's obession for S has came.
IK is our friend. IK's friend is also S's younger brother Peter.

WE HAVE INVITED IK OVER A BIG EXPENSIVE YUMMYLICIOUS LUNCH/DINNER IF HE TAKES A PHOTO OF S.

Yes, we're that crazy. XD
We'll take him probably to a Chinese or Thai restaurant & I'm prepared to "pay as much Skk as the number of curls on S's head".
Uhhh, I think I'll have to pay A LOT then cuz S's hair is very thick, shiny, curly & fascinatingly funny. XD

That pic of BYJ...that black & white one.....it's in my previous entry too....I LOVE IT. I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! *dies of love*
He looks so much like S....so much....oh my gosh.....looking at the pic makes me go all "Awwwwwww" & then *meltttttttttt*.. *_* ^___^

Uhm, ehm, I know I'm ANNOYING so I'll shut up. *angelic smile*


Hmmm....
You know what, I've realized that I'm SO HAPPY being single. Really! :D Few days - or maybe 2 weeks - after the break-up I felt so lonely & lost (even though I initiated it) but now...... I wouldn't wanna get into a relationship again.
Nah.
I'm happy being like this. ^_^ I'd probably (uhm, like 40% probabilty, but still~ :P) turn down even S's & BYJ eternal love...if they ever had any. Sigh sigh haha.

I feel very FREEEEEE & I'm loving it. :D ^___________^

Even thinking of another relationship...all the compromising, arguing, sweet mushy chit-chating...EEEKKK! Really, EEEKKK!!! O_O @_@
Hugs & kisses are (usually) beautiful but...I feel like I'm not really ready for another rship. Nah.

FREEDOM ROCKS DUCKS.



Listening to: Something on CT2, Czech Tv.....dunno what they're blabbing there, I'm not listening to it.
Yay!: Chat with baibee. He's so incredibly CRAZY!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :D Laav juu!!! ^^
Grrr: Why am I so lazy??

No comments: