Friday, May 26, 2006

La Tortura

No sólo de pan vive el hombre
Y no de excusas vivo yo


This *points above* means: "One doesn't live just from bread/And I don't live from excuses".

It's a very sad song, just see here. Originally it's about love, about a bastardious boyfriend & about the suffering of the girl.....but the cynical badass me sees another, VERY materialistic analogy in it too. *evil laughter*


Lo es mi tortura!
UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*wails & dies of depression*

No sólo de pan vive el hombre...
...SURE THING LAH. One needs clothes & cosmetics & other idiotic, useless, but very important (hmmm, makes no sense) things for a happy state of mind. ALL THAT CAN BE PURCHASED AT GSS!!!
No vivo de excusas....
...THAT I CAN'T FLY TO SINGAPORE FOR THE SALE!!!!!!!!!!


Oh, dear God, if you exist, suddenly an airticket to Singapore will fly from the sky & lightly fall down on my lap clothed in sexy bordeaux pyajma pants (yes, it's 2.37pm now & I'm still in mah PJs!). *puppy dog eyes*
Hm, I've forgotten money, I'm broke now so I hope that a golden credit card will fall down on my lap too.


La tortura.



Listening to: "해바라기도 가끔 목이 아프죠" or - dunno if Arirang's translation is correct - "Sunflower" by MC The Max.
I LOVE KOREAN MUSIC. I LOVE ALL THEIR BALLADS, I LOVE THEIR HIP HOP, THEIR R&B, THEIR POP, I LOVE THEIR MUSIC IN GENERAL. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!: No school today! ^___^
Grrr: I'm broke & I wanna buy certain low heel sandals. Too bad. =_=

No comments: