Friday, May 19, 2006

The change!!!


Mind the bad skin on my forehead, the eyebags, the "fuck off" way of staring to my mobile phone on the 2nd pic & the awful white cotton Colafit t-shirt (size XL) I'm wearing.

Still, it isn't bad, is it? :D



It's not that big of a change actually....also cuz mi madre somehow hasn't applied the color evenly & now I have a kind of unwanted brown highlights. -_- Still, it looks rather natural, also thanks to my actually-almost-black eyebrows. The front part of the hair is black though & I can happily say,that all my hair is now beautifully SHINY. ^^
I'm a SPARKLING DUCKLING for real!!!!! :D XD ^^;;;
QUACK QUACK!!!

Btw, you can see a NICER pic in my side section too. ^^ I'm a camwhore though....so look at it here too, hahah. :P

Black is nice, I say!!!!!
TO HELL WITH MILDNESS & SOFT TONES!!!!!!

I need deep colors, contrasts & feminine and cheerful tones!!!!
Being the always boring, grey plain Jane is getting on my nerves already!!!

I shall move on & upgrade my DUCKYNESS. :P QUACK! ^_____^

What do you think of my hair? Say say, I want to get some comments finally..hahaa....thanks in advance! ^^

***

Yesterday's night I had a post-break-up crisis. #_#
I was taking a shower & suddenly I started to think about how's R doing & how is he feeling and I've found out that I miss him and I just can't get over the fact that I dunno what's with him... I started thinking on how he might die in a car accident when he's driving to school (yeah, my mind is full of positive ideas) & how I won't know about it and I'll never ever see him again and that'll drive me mad cuz I feel so guilty & bad.
I went to bed feeling all weak & guilty and then I started to cry like crazy, I hugged Peif and Jamie (my plushy toys XD) & then I felt as lonely and guilty & terrible as I reached up & grabbed Ilkka (the adorable plushy elk from mai lovely baibee) and I hugged all these 3 and sobbed & sniffed & sobbed & felt guilty. =_=

Are such things normal or am I just gila? O_o

I should MOVE ON finally. -_-

***

I LOVE YOU ALL, MY FRIENDS. YOU'RE THE BRIGHTEST STARS IN THE DARK SKY!!!! YOU ARE LIGHTNING MY FEATHERY WAY!!!! WITHOUT YOU, I'D BE LOST. I LOVE YOU. *enormous grateful hugs*



Listening to: "2 Become 1" by Spice Girls. Heeeey, don't laugh, I LOVE 'EM!!! ^____^ GIIIRRRLLL POWWEEEERRRR!!!!!! :D
Yay!: Me likes the hair a lot. ^__^ I've talked to Seb for quite a long time via MSN and it's video conversation & it was really nice, he's such a fine guy. ^^
Grrr: S. R. All men. Only Ilkka, Ilkka the plushy elk, Peif the plushy elk, Lom, Tsung Long, Seb & Gou are the men who don't cause me headaches, heartaches, don't make me cry & curse aloud like a whore in a pirate's pub, don't make me fight with different emotions & don't make anything bad so I can happily love them eternally.
RANDOM POINTLESS WISHLIST:

  • $$$. I wanna go shopping stuffs!
  • Korean food!!!!!!!!
  • Talk to S on the phone for 30 mins & get to know that he has actually always liked me. Then I'd say that it's the same with me & he'd nod on that & tell me that he sensed it & he would ask me out. But I'd tell him (and that would be true) that no matter how strong my feelings for him were & are, I can't date him NOW & he should wait for at least 6 months until I heal from *that* rship cuz I just don't want to date him until I'll be sure that my heart & mind belongs only to him & is not occupied by the R-guilt.
    *sigh*
    I should stop dreaming.
    It's never gonna happen! -_~
  • Tickets to the Black Eyed Peas concert in Bratislava in June. u_u

No comments: