Saturday, May 06, 2006

Post Of A Hopeless BYJ Addict

Very annoying & stupid post, I recommend you to ignore it.

Episode 9th rewatched...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
Yu-Jin decided to break up with Sang-Hyuk who, in my opinion, is one clingy obsessive disrespectful immature asshole & went to the handsome wonderful great lovely (...) Lee Min-Hyung.
Of course Sang-Hyuk is being even a worse clingy asshole & he can't accept that he just isn't the one. Haiyoooh. =_=
If I had to choose between immature clingy assholes & Lee Min-Hyung, I'd run to Min-Hyung in a speed of light!!!! Wahahaha! *_*

Am I on a crossroad like Yu-Jin?
SADLY, I can't choose between Sang-Hyuk & Min-Hyung but.....my situation isn't too different.
Him or.....nobody?

Sigh sigh.
If BYJ came to me now, I wouldn't think anymore. *angelic smile* Someone call him for me please..

Tmr I'm off to Piestany and I'll be thinking deeply. At least I'll see whether I have a brain or no cuz thinking without brain is impossible. :P

I LOVE LEE MIN-HYUNG aka KANG JOON-SANG aka BAE YONG-JOON.


Listening to: "내사람" (Partner For Life") by SG WANNA BE
Yay!: Drooling isn't restricted! ^_^ AAH, BYJ!
Grrr: Why am I so fucking indecisive?


Edit at 9.28pm:


I've just remembered that me & UE have decided that I should write an AT LEAST shounen ai (or maybe yaoi?) fic about S & BYJ. WAHAHHAHAH!!!!! XD
The rough plot will be that S & BYJ fall in love & S gets pregnant but then they find out that they're brothers & S will go get the interruption.

I plan to write it in Slovak but IN CASE you're as mad as you'd like to read it, tell me - I'll just switch to English. ^^

Listening to: "Happiness" by Gavy N.J.

No comments: